Saturday 2 May 2015

DD309 : Doing economics: people, markets and policy - Week 28


Week 28 – Block 6: TMA week

PartTask
1.1 Block 6 TMA week                 Complete TMA 06

There is a tutorial this weekend at which we are expected to make a presentation of our EMA project so far. Then fast on its heels is TMA 6 which is basically our literature review.

Having ahead a great bank holiday weekend on the canal, no project work has been done for some days, so this week and the weekend is going to be pretty full on.

The econometrics side of things seems to be falling into place, and it certainly helps that the econometric forum tutor, Graham Stark, is incredibly active, informative and encouraging. I have seen some complaints of inactivity on the projects forum for primary and secondary data, well that is certainly not the case for econometrics, and between the help from my tutor and Graham I really have no excuse not to do pretty well - I just have to apply myself.

I think once the literature review is out of the way and I can really examine the data and draw conclusions I may actually enjoy this......

No comments: