Wednesday 27 May 2015

DD309 : Doing economics: people, markets and policy - Advancing economic theory doesn't come cheap......

Being reasonably organised I decided to contact my local Staples to see how much it would cost to print and wire bind my EMA.

Three copies of a 50 page, colour printed and wire bound project is going to cost me around £100, so basically my appendices are costing me £50, I hope they are worth it.

This is somewhat of an unexpected disappointment, there are many things I could do with £100 and sending the OU part of a forest, in triplicate, is not high on that list.

If only there was some sort of electronic internet based method of sharing information, wouldn't that make things so much easier, and when I say easier what I mean is cheaper.

Mental Note To Self : Purchase Staples shares next year in late May sell in early June, repeat annually.

No comments: