Tuesday 26 May 2015

DD309 : Doing economics: people, markets and policy - The last push......

So, a busy couple of days, 4,700 words or so written, findings and conclusions to be finished, References and Appendices to be checked, but I've pretty much broken the back of this and expect to be making a valuable contribution to the field of economics shortly.

I will be right on the 5500 maximum work count and I also have appendices in abundance, but that is really so they can check the numbers if they so wish.

I would have preferred to have a couple of more weeks to keep reading and refining, but the timings of the tutorials and late return of TMA06 have not made this possible.

I have spent a huge amount of time and effort on this, so I am pretty happy that as far as effort is concerned I could not have done much more - time will tell if this has been worth it or not.

Need to print and bind on Monday, so time is pressing.

No comments: