Saturday 9 May 2015

DD309 : Doing economics: people, markets and policy - Week 29

Week 29 – Block 6: Project work

PartTask
Project work             Project work

I am feeling happier about my EMA project which is loosely based around the wage advantages of acquiring human capital. It would seem that I am far from alone in choosing this general area of investigation, but as there is no way to discuss the project with others I'm sure we are all doing something slightly different.

The data I am working with seems to be doing what it should in most areas but my main theoretical model isn't working properly..... it will need altered and a 'improved' model postulated.

TMA06 is falling into place, so at present things seem to be on track.

I have put an enormous amount of effort into the TMAs for this course in the hope that I can get a Pass1, 'cos I don't think that will be possible in my last course which is now Politics (could have been Philosophy). I have made the grade on the TMAs, so this is putting a huge amount of pressure on the EMA. 

I think I may come up short on this.......

No comments: