Saturday 10 May 2014

DD209 Running The Economy : Week 29

Week 29 : Revision Week

Full of good intentions this week, got both the books out and had a look through my revision notes (such as threy were) and then sort of stalled.

I think I may regain some motivation if I can get my TMA and iCMA result back and establish in my mind the amount of effort i need to put into the exam in order to achive the best grade I can.

I am also going to look at some strategic studying, I may limit the study to 3 sections of the course as it is possible to answer the 4 questions from part A and the two questions from Part B from only 2 sections of the course.

The example exam paper also looks like a good source of revision material - i'm sure if you need to know about it the topic will have been covered there even if the questions are very different.

No comments: