Wednesday 14 May 2014

DD209 Running The Economy : Exam - 21

Days to do are getting few !!! But a complete lack of motivation to study has meant that revision has not progressed a jot.

It is a real motivational problem not having the TMA or iCMA back until within three weeks of the exam.

My tutor has said not to expect the TMAs to start coming back until the end of the week, so some will be getting them at the start of next week, within two weeks of the exam !

While this may be a busy time for tutors with day schools etc, it is a fairly majorly busty part of the year for the students and I think prompt return of TMAs is the least they should be able to do.

Anyway, the iCMA has just come back...... bit of a mega disappointment. Some problems with pulling lines on to the graph - just carelessness, and the fact that I seem to not understand the game theory things, which I thought I did, means that the elusive 100% pass mark was not achieved.

Oh well, unless the last TMA was a surprising disaster this is by far and away the best marks I have received for a course so far. Now, need to get studying.

No comments: