Saturday 17 May 2014

DD209 Running The Economy : Week 30 - Revision Strategy Revised.

Week 30:
How is your revision going ?

Well its time to get serious !

The disappointment of the last TMA and iCMA has pretty much meant a change in strategy for the exam in so much as I will concentrate on the three TMAs that I got the highest marks in, so I am concentrating on Part 3 and Part 4, with Part 2 as a back up.

I've pretty much decided that Part 5 is a gonner, not because I don't know the content but because I thought I knew the content but appear not to have done. So while the Parts 3 & 4 appeared more instinctive, Part 5 appears anti-instinctive to me and therefore too much of a risk as this stage of the game. 

So Part 3 "When Inflation Mattters' - look out I'm coming to get you, and we will be spending this weekend together.

No comments: