Wednesday 21 May 2014

DD209 Running The Economy : Exam - 14

Days to do and getting even fewer.......

Section 3 has been revised. In retrospect this was my first error, I think I should have done section 2 first, however too late now.

I now know.

Wage Setting / Price setting Curves
Phillips Curve/IS Curve/Vertical Phillips Curve/Monetary Return - MR Curve
Credibility Importance
Transmission Mechanisms
Quantitative Easing
but do we need to know about standard deviations and the like ???

So that is chapter 7,8,9,and 10 initially revised.

I'll do the back-up Section 2 next and then section 4. Try and get 1 chapter down a day and that will leave the last weekend and days before to 'cram and panic'.

I'll get a list of formula, equations, tables, graphs and case studies and commit to memory as best I can.

No comments: