Thursday 1 May 2014

DD209 Running The Economy : Nearly finished the course work

This week has sort of gotten away from me as with two days effectively travelling or in transit and trying to get my head round a fairly difficult time difference I find that it is suddenly Thursday and the TMA and iCMA have to be submitted next Tuesday.

The iCMA is, as usual, straightforward, but it is easy to make silly mistakes and there is one question that isn't exactly covered in the course work so a bit of deductive reasoning required on that one.

However, the TMA is another matter. I sat down tonight with a plan and some carefully crafted diagrams and 3 hours later I have the TMA pretty much finished. It needs edited and ideally get the word count below 1700 words. I need to sort out some references and examples but all in all it is there or there-abouts. This means either I have completely understood all of this section of the book, or I have completely misunderstood it. Either that or I have mis-read the question and over-simplified the answer. However, I am not minded to start again, I think that ship has sailed.

No comments: