Saturday 3 May 2014

DD209 Running The Economy : Week 28




Would you believe it, I seem to have caught up with the course at last :-)

iCMA 44 - submitted already. Pretty confident on all but 4 questions and of those 4 ther eis only one that I have serious concerns over, but I had had enough of this and thought best to submit it and then that is that - I can do not more even if I wanted to.

TMA05 - is pretty much finished. Word count is around 1700 which is OK, well within the 10% anyway, and I just have to tidy up the references and give it another read through.

Strangely, this seemed to be the easiest TMA to write as it appeared simply to be a matter of addressing the question section by section and once done the maximum word count had been reached - at lest I hope this waas the approcah that was required.

The real challenge now is to keep the study momentum up for the next month, as I feel that the Exam will soon be upon us. This will be especially difficult while waitng for the results of the last two pieces of course work.


And I also came across a particularly useful website..... well it certainly explained the effect of Tarrifs far betterb than the book did. The blog is at Claire Ramsey's Blog






Right then, where is that Harvard Referencing guide, time to put the TMA to bed.

No comments: