Friday 16 May 2014

DD209 Running The Economy : TMA05 Marked and Returned

Worst mark so far, and by quite a bit, which is disappointing. However, pretty clear explanation of why I did not get a higher mark and to be honest I missed the requirement for this information in the answer, but I'm not sure how I could have fitted in this information.

So, last TMA and iCMA worse scores across the course, which is probably explained through lack of study due to family pressures lately and where I am and have been for the last month.

Still, overall OCAS score is by far the highest of the 4 courses done so far and I would happily have taken it at the start of the course. The apparently pointless OU substitution calculation raised my score by a whole 1%. If I hadn't handed in this TMA, and therefore scored 0%, the substitution calculation would have added 6% to my overall OCAS, but wouldn't have changed the grade. So again I ask, substitution - what is the point?

I think I have a big week of study ahead, with sections 3 and 4 looking favourite, but first to get some sleep as I'm up in a couple of hours and there is a hot and dusty day ahead.

No comments: