Thursday 9 July 2015

DD309 : Doing economics: people, markets and policy - Impatiently waiting on result

Waiting on the EMA and overall course result is now having a significantly adverse effect on my life.

My concentration level has fallen significantly, and productivity of any task is hampered by the continual refreshing of the OU Course Website results page.

The OU play their own part in this my sending out random and completely unrelated emails which cause a mixture of excitement, trepidation and ultimately (well so far anyway) disappointment.

The accepted wisdom with regard to course results is that they come out the week before the week of the deadline, so that leaves them the rest of today and tomorrow before leaving us with a terrible weekend of anticipation to conquer before this all starts again on Monday.

This is torture. Give me my result.

No comments: