Thursday 9 July 2015

DD309 : Doing economics: people, markets and policy - Course result out.

The waiting has finally ended, if only I could have been patient for another couple of minutes - see previous post :-)

There is not a lot I can say about this except that I delighted with the result, and I think it is fair to say that the amount of time and effort expended on the EMA has been rewarded.

Also, I am really pleased that my decision to carry on with quite a complicated project, against the recommendation by my tutor to simplify the project and concentrate on just one regression, has been vindicated, and the project received a Pass 1 which I don't think would have been possible with a simple project.

So with one course left my target is Pass2 or better in DD306 Politics - Living Political Ideas, and a 1st Class Honours could be mine, which always seemed like a laudable if somewhat unrealistic target, but it now looks possible.

Well that has taken the pressure off a bit, would love to see some sort of feedback on the EMA - maybe that will come later, but for now, I'll enjoy the result, read for fun for a change and get study-rested ready to resume in October.

Unless I do get some feedback on the EMA this is probably the last blog entry until the DD306 course website opens or the books arrive.

No comments: