Wednesday 22 July 2015

DD306 : Living Political Ideas - I have the book !!!


It has not been easy to find, but having trawled the internet I eventually managed to find this book on a second hand book site. So some light summer reading before the course starts proper.

Strangely I am missing the imposed study discipline that impending deadlines bring, but I am also aware that this is my last course and with the course fees having moved from effectively being a decision on how to spend hobby money, to now being a serious family effecting financial decision, and as my last course I'd really like to enjoy it.

The pressure is off slightly as the aim for this course is a Pass2 or better, but I doubt that I will be able to change gear at this stage so it will pretty much be 100% effort unless I get seriously disillusioned.

So, lets see what this book is all about then........

No comments: