Monday 17 June 2013

DD209 Running The Economy : A Little Light Reading

As it doesn't appear that we will be getting any information about DD209 for quite some time, and as I know very little academically about Economics, I have purchased a couple of books and devised a plan.

50 Economic Ideas you really need to know, sounds like a sensible start, and I recon is I limit myself to reading one idea a day at work during my lunch break I should get this book finished in time for the course starting.
Don't "Click to LOOK INSIDE", image has been 'borrowed 'from Amazon

The other book, Economics For Dummies, I will take home and read it as and when and maybe even a bit on holiday.
Don't "Click to LOOK INSIDE", image has been 'borrowed 'from Amazon

Hopefully, come the start of the course I should be a bit more au fait  with Economics terms, if not completely conversant with their meaning.

No comments: