Sunday 9 June 2013

DD203 - Power, Dissent, Equality : Not long to go now !!!

Well that's me done for this evening's study. Lots of reading, nothing seemed particularly new - well it shouldn't I had read it before - but recognising text and ideas is very different from remembering them when the chips are down.

I'll keep plodding on and hope the revision is just a safety net and I have already done enough over the course to crack on with the exam.


If the worse happens then I'll just not count this module towards the final degree as it is only two of the three Level 2 courses which count - if that happens I'd better do well in the Economics.

On the upside, just two more evenings to revise, then Wednesday morning before the exam to panic cram and study is over for a few months :-)

No comments: