Sunday 7 May 2017

DD306 - Living Political Lives - The Last Leg (2)

2,201 words, now, and going together fairly well

As a first draft I have......


  • Intro                          : Done as much as I can, needs re-written once conclusion is finished.
  • Definitions                : Pretty much complete
  • How Ideas Live        : Pretty much complete
  • State and Violence    : Pretty much complete
  • State as a Solution     : Good start to this body of text - much to do though
  • State as a Source       : Good start to this body of text - much to do though
  • Summary                   : Not started
  • Conclusion                : Not started
I have Mon, Tues and Wed to effectively get this completed in draft version - max 4,400 words plus all the references etc. as my wife has made it very clear I will not be studying on holiday.

Then Monday 29th and Tuesday 30th to edit, polish, change and submit.

No pressure then. 

No comments: