Saturday 14 December 2013

DD209 Running The Economy : Week 11

14 Dec
  •  Week 11: Monetary policy in an inflation-targeting model 

    This is how I feel.......


    I submitted the iCMA THREE (3) weeks ago, and the TMA ONE (1) week ago. Both deadlines were FOUR (4) days ago, and I still have not got anything back yet, this is killing me !!!

    Especially as,
    i. The iCMA is computer marked ? What can possibly take so long. Its inexplicable !
    ii. My TMA was submitted early with encouraging noises from tutor that they may start marking before deadline. Obviously not !
    iii. Others on the course have had their TMA marks back within 48 hours - again ........

    Consequently, pretty much nothing has been done last week or is likely to be done this week either.

    I want my marks back.... NOW !!!

No comments: