Saturday 7 December 2013

DD209 Running The Economy : Week 10

Week 10

7 Dec

Events

  • Assignment: TMA 02 (cut-off date 10 Dec)
  • Assignment: iCMA 41 (cut-off date 10 Dec at 23:59)   
F I N I S H E D ! ! !
What a relief, the iCMA got submitted some time ago, and I've just submitted TMA02.

In the end I managed to edit it down and leave it a whisker under the 1760 maximum word count. At this stage I'm pretty pleased with it, but that will all change if the marks are disappointing. Considering the amount of time spent one this it really needs to be a high mark or it will be a bit disheartening .

The challenge now is to get motivated and get ahead in the next block, but lack of the TMA result and the festive period could put a stop to that.

Bring on supply side economics......

No comments: