Sunday 15 December 2013

DD209 Running The Economy : TMA02 Marked and Returned

TMA02 has just been returned and I'm very happy with the mark which I think was well deserved given the amount of effort put in to this essay.

The tutors comments after each paragraph were all positive and encouraging, and although they said they wanted more explanation on certain points, there was no hint to what should have been left out to accommodate these additional explanations. 

I was pretty much at the maximum word count and had edited and stripped all unnecessary words and phrases out of the essay, so I have no idea how I could have added this additional information without dropping paragraphs they had commented positively on.

Just got to get the iCMA back now, and as long as it has gone well I think I can pretty much say that I have monetary and fiscal policy nailed, and put that to bed for now.

 So tomorrow, time to get back to the books and to get on with the reading I was unable to get motivated for last week. 

BLOCK 3 here I come.

1 comment:

JPO17 said...

Struggling how to approach the DD209 TM02 essay, any chance I could ask for some advice?