Monday 7 March 2016

DD306 : Living Political Lives - TMA04 Marked and Returned

Really pleased with the mark for TMA04, a high-ish Pass 2, which keeps me on track for the overall Pass 2 I need from this course to hit my final degree classification target.

Again, the tutor wrote a really thorough assessment of where things could have been improved and what parts were good. I think I have been lucky that my tutor is flexible enough to accept my style of TMA writing while at the same time warning me that come the EMA this may not be every markers cup of tea.

Also, my passionate dislike for organised religion is something that may polarise markers, so although an EMA about religion seems to be am obvious choice, it may be difficult for me to keep to the academic points rather than let my prejudices run wild. But, I have a year now to sort my life out and make sure things are in place for a resumption of study in 2017.

1 comment:

Unknown said...


[URL=http://www.example.com]Go to example.com[/URL]

Example

EXAMPLE