Monday 14 March 2016

Off to the Edinburgh Fringe 2016

The reason for the deferral of my last course in my PPE degree is that I have a chance to take a show to the Edinburgh Fringe and it is going to take an enormous effort and all of my spare time to get it off the ground.

It is the story of how BFBS provide radio and TV for British Forces while serving abroad in war zones. It is, as far as I'm concerned, an astonishing story of over coming unusual challenges in order to provide that vital link with home. Unsurprisingly, if you throw a bunch of civilian broadcast engineers into a conflict zone to work alongside the military, funny things will happen.

This show is essentially a humerous account of what BFBS does, the untold story of how the British Forces get radio and TV on the front line.

You can follow this project at:

Blog Page : Extreme Broadcasting Blog

Facebook : Extreme Broadcasting Facebook

Twitter : @ExtremeBroadcas


No comments: