Saturday 28 November 2015

DD306 : Living Political Ideas - Week 9



The last week has been extremely relaxed and stress free having submitted my TMA a week early.

This would seem to be an ideal situation in which to make head start on this section of the course, but life just doesn't work like that.

It has however allowed me the time I needed to work on another project - a project that is also taking up a huge amount of my time.

Hopefully, I can delay the start of this Room until Wednesday when I hope that my tutor will return my marked TMA - having had it for a week -  and I can then devote myself more fully to Room 2 and a subject I think I am going to find difficult to connect with.

1 comment:

Chris F said...

I sympathize with your dilemma when I did A211 (the predecessor to your philosophy course) there were a number of units denoted to the topics of the environment and animal rights. I really didn't think these had much place in a level 2 philosophy course when it could have taught more fundamental topics in philosophy. It seems to me quite often the OU teaches subjects that are mainly to do with the teams interest.

Maybe an optional unit on Animal rights or the environment would be OK but to impose this on every student at the expense of core topics seems a bit off to me.

I guess you just have to grin and bear it

Good luck anyway

Chris