Tuesday 11 February 2014

DD209 Running The Economy : TMA03 Submitted

Well that was a bit more of a problem than it should have been.

A weekend away, the winter Olympics and a pretty mental work project ending tomorrow (today now) - which may mean I am in work until after midnight meant that this TMA had to go now.

Maybe not my best work, I would have preferred to have had another couple of days to re-read it and make changes, but I have crammed what I know about the Inflation Targeting Model into pretty close to 1760 words.

The Student Notes were very useful as I may have missed a  fairly crucial part of the TMA in my rush to explain the model, without the reasons why it was necessary.

Anyway, its gone and I doubt I will get a chance to even think about it tomorrow, so lets hope for a quick return if the iCMA, then the TMA and so on to Book 2 and microeconomics.

No comments: