Saturday 8 February 2014

DD209 Running The Economy : Week 17

Week 17

8 Feb

Events

  • Assignment: iCMA 43 (open date 8 Feb)
  • Assignment: TMA 03 (cut-off date 11 Feb)
  • Assignment: iCMA 42 (cut-off date 11 Feb at 23:59)
iCMA 42 already submitted so the pressure is off for that deadline.

TMA03 however......... Got loads of ideas down but need to mould them into an essay and control the word count. It doesn't help that there is quite some overlap between Q1and Q2, to the point where I may have to reference my own post in Q2 in Q1.

This is going to go to the wire.

2 comments:

JonathanD said...

My biggest problem was hitting the word count. My first draft was 3200 words. Managed to get it down to around 1850, so I'll just have to accept a ticking-off for going over, as I can't bear to hack away at it any longer.

The Accidental Student said...

Wow! That was a lot of editing. I try and keep to a plan of 10% intro, 10% conclusion, and split the rest between the sections and keep an eye on it as I go along. That way I still struggle with word count, but keep editing to a minimum. That said I need to finish it, the last bit always takes the longest, and I'm a bit bored with it now :-)