Thursday 20 February 2014

A333 - Looks really interesting

The level 3 Philosophy course A333 runs for the first time in October 2014 and the early information on its content makes it look really interesting and a possible contender as a Level 3 course towards my BA PPE,

The OU website describes it thus:  "This broad-ranging module investigates five different topics in philosophy: truth in fiction, the justice of war, reason and action, life and death, knowledge and reason."
There seems to be quite a lot of 'reason' in this course, so I'm guessing very little religion :-)

More information here A333

I think I want to avoid a first run of this course after the experience on DD209, so unless a Level 3 Politics suddenly becomes available it will be DD309 Economics for me in October.

No comments: