Saturday 2 November 2013

DD209 Running The Economy : Week 5

Week 5

2 Nov
  • Website contentWeek 5: Fiscal policy

    I haven't managed to get my study mojo into gear following the submission of the last TMA, and I'm not sure I will be able to fully concentrate on the course until I have confirmation that some things that I thought were instinctively correct, were indeed correct. 

    I have seen some discussion on related unofficial course forums in which others have a very different take on some of the basic aspects of the TMA, and if they are right (and I am wrong) then I really need to have a complete re-think before I plough any further into the course material.

    So, fingers crossed for a prompt marking of the TMA and I'll know then in which direction I'm heading.


No comments: