Thursday 20 September 2012

DD203 - Power, Dissent, Equality : Website Open and new PPE Page

The course website has opened on time and it is quite a bit different from the last two course websites I have experienced.

I'm sure it has been well thought out and will be an improvement, but I just need some time to navigate round it and see where everything is.

There has also appeared a brand new PPE study / course page, and again it is early days but this may be useful although I can see a lot of potential overlap with this PPE Forum and the Facebook page.

On the plus side, having gone home from work two nights in a  row and forgotten the course books they are now in the car.... just got to remember to get them from the car to the house and study can commence.

Still no tutor assigned, maybe I'm difficult to place ......

No comments: