Saturday 22 September 2012

DD203 - Power, Dissent, Equality : Get set to study...


I now have the books at home. The website is open. The new PPE study support webpage is open and I even have a tutor assigned..... so with 2 weeks to go until the timetabled start of the course I'll try and get a bit of a head start on the reading and get some chapters read over the weekend.

I have 'Googled' my tutor and I am pretty impressed by their credentials, which doesn't necessarily follow that they will be a good tutor, but I doubt their main motivator in being part of the Open University is a financial one, so I am very hopeful that they will be good. Also, they are based not too far away, certainly no further than the tutor on the last course, so that should hopefully mean that the tutorials are fairly close.

No comments: