Sunday 13 May 2012

A222 - Exploring Philosophy : TMA06 Finished

I'm less confident in this essay than some of the others I have submitted, but I now have about 1,700 words and have covered everything I intend to. As anything other than a simple pass is just a vanity exercise (I know the band the TMA marks so far have put me in), it is probably best to cut and run and get on with revision, although until I get the mark back it is always difficult to move on to the next task.

I managed to reference Rawls, Noisack, Dworkin, Kymlicka and Anderson and find three valid objections to the second premise that covered a practical real world view, and also from the egalitarian and libertarian perspectives, so hopefully successfully objected from all possible view points.


I'll leave it a couple of days, then re-read and submit. In the mean time I should review again what I intend to cove for the exam. 

There is four weeks to go to the exam, I want to revise 4 possible books, so time to have a guess at what will be in it.

No comments: