Tuesday 16 August 2011

DD101 Introducing the Social Sciences - TMA 06 Submitted

Well that was a lot tighter than it should have been. Less than one hour to go before the deadline. I think it was always pretty much under control, but competing priorities meant I had to finish it off this morning. My previous Internet provider did not help, I could never recommend TalkTalk going by my experience of the last 3 months. As of 1030 this morning I am a BT Infinity customer and the download speeds are staggeringly good, however as I was disconnected from my previous supplier earlier than expected, I was a bit unsure if I could submit from home or would have to go out and find a hotspot - but it all came good in the end.

The TMA actually, I hope, turned out pretty well. Seemed to get lots of arguments to question the validity of the claim and the methods used, so we will see when the mark comes through.

Oh well, better get reading for the final TMA, not long to go and I have about 3 weeks of holiday in the middle in which I intend to do no study at all !!!

No comments: