Tuesday 24 May 2011

DD101 Introducing the Social Sciences - Week 14

The suggested time table for Week 14
   
     Online Activity 27 (1 hour)
     Chapter 9 of Making Social Lives ( 7 hours)
     Online Activities 28–29 (2 hours)
     ‘Making connections: sociology and social policy’ (Making connections Audio CD) (45 minutes)
     Online Quiz: Making Social Lives, Chapter 9 (10–15 minutes)


To be completed by 20th May.

This week has just been a real struggle, reading the chapter was a struggle, not that interesting and finding the motivation to write this TMA is an even bigger struggle.

I guess it is partly 'cos I have so much else going on and working away from home doesn't help. I have picked out most of the points I want to include in the essay, so it is really a matter of stitching them all together into a sensible order and then an iterative process of refining the points, word count and such like.

So I guess it's time to stop avoiding it and crack on.

No comments: