Sunday 25 September 2016

DD306 : Living Political Lives - Tutor assigned...... great news.

Really happy to have the same tutor as last year, as they were by far the most involved and thorough tutor that I have had with regard to TMA feedback.

Probably not a huge surprise given that there are only a few tutors left on this course, but good news all the same.

Also, my 'banked' TMA scores from last year are now on the website, which is a relief. Also, it seems so long ago now, but I'd forgotten how well this was going. Given that I need better than a Pass2 on this course for the overall pass I am aiming for, I'd have to do really badly in the two remaining TMAs I have to complete to not hit that target - so it is all about the end of course project - and we don't get to see those questions until 10th December.

But still not tutorial details, which seems to be ridiculous given the course starts next week and we all have our lives to plan. This is a complaint I make every year, but the Open University seem deaf to my complaint.

No comments: