Saturday 17 October 2015

DD306 : Living Political Ideas - Week 3

TMA week


TMA Week already....... where has the time gone.

I haven't helped myself by spending two Saturdays going to tutorials, when I could have been reading the course work, although hopefully the tutorials have helped - and I am sure that they will. Also an evening lost to a Labour Party meeting, and hopefully kicking off a very exciting, but extremely time consuming, extra curricular project for work. Well to be fair it is in association with work, they will benefit but this my project and to some extent would fulfill a huge personal ambition - so it will really be competing with the OU for the time I have. If all this wasn't enough we have started a ground floor extension which has so far seen the demolition of our garage and tracked vehicles churning up our drive. Where once was tarmac, we now have mud and tarmac, with the promise of much more mud to come. It will be worth it when its finished we tell ourselves.

So..... today's tutorial.

Really interesting discussions led by an engaging tutor. I have to say that although it is very early days I am really happy with the tutor for this course. If he is a quick and leanient marker he will perfect.

So a bit more reading to do and then get stuck intonTMA01.

No comments: