Tuesday 20 October 2015

DD306 : Living Political Ideas - TMA01

Where has the time gone..... I am now seriously behind and there are still many things competing for my attention.

This is not helped by Sunday being written off in favour of NFL UK, as the Jags host the Bills at Wembley. I am now so desperate that I have had to take a day and a bit off of work at the end of the week in order to give me a chance to hand something in.

And 2,000 words...... I know I have usually been struggling to get essays under word counts in the past but for TMA01 this seems a lots of words, still once I get started it will probably be OK.

Its not that it is not an interesting subject, the more I think about it the more questions there are to use in the TMA, its just that I am too busy.

Well, tonight DD306 I am yours, and yours alone.

No comments: