Tuesday 10 February 2015

DD309 : Doing economics: people, markets and policy - TMA03 Submitted

TMA03 finally got finished and submitted. I am not really happy with either part. 

Part A Q4 was a bit difficult to understand what was required and I followed the student notes but can't really see what could be written for the 10 marks - I guess I'll find out shortly.

Part B, this just seemed like a  trip through chapter 10, pretty much summarising what the book said and making it relevant to leisure services. If you hadn't read the book it would seem a pretty good essay, however knowing the contents of chapter 10 it is only multiple references to the chapter's author that stops this being plagiarism - well its maybe not that bad, but I don't really feel I have engaged fully with this section.

Oh well, now a two week wait for the result.........

No comments: