Monday 21 April 2014

DD209 Running The Economy : Book 2 Glued Shut

We were out on the canal this weekend and I though it may be an excellent opportunity to get a bit of reading done.

Didn't turn out that way and it was only when I got home I realised that the book has come into contact with some sort of liquid which appart from swelling the top right corner of the book had also stuck all the pages, and I mean every single one of them, together at that corner and across the top of the pages.


Luckily, it had not completely dried out so I went through the book, page by page, separating the pages with a knife, and managed to do this without too much damage mainly because of the big margins at the top of the page and down the side, rather than my knife skills.


It now looks a bit scruffy and beaten up, bit at least it is readable. Now to find the time to read it :-)

No comments: