Saturday 22 March 2014

DD209 Running The Economy : Week 23

Week 23: Inequality and redistribution

Update: Monday 24th March 12:00

I have not had a chance to even look at Section 5......

Sunday was a marathon TMA writing day, in-between the usual Sunday past times and I am now thoroughly fed up and bored of competition models.

I have just over the maximum word count and I think 5 diagrams so I am now pretty much finished. I will give it one more read through tonight and try and edit about 30 words out of the text to get below the word count, and examine it against the student notes of what is required but to be honest I have neither the time nor the inclination to do nay major re-writes if I have got this all wrong.

At least I have the Easter study gap week to catch up with stuff on before the last TMA is due. So, I need to get this submitted and get motivated to start the reading again......

The study is getting a bit relentless now....... I have to remember that I am supposed to be doing this for fun.

No comments: