Friday 22 March 2013

DD203 - Power, Dissent, Equality : TMA05 isn't going to write itself....

Done a power of reading this week. Chapter 3 on Welfare I found pretty interesting and it did seem to bring some of the issues of policy making to the fore. I then had to skip Chapter 4, in order to see what Chapter 5 was all about, and it just seems to be a review or revision of Chapter 5, useful in its way, but not really anything new..... not sure what it is all about at all.

So due to my remote location, I am slowly, oh so slowly, downloading the audio and video files. I will base the TMA on the EU, NHS and Welfare, unless the audio/video is extremely strong.

I also need to read the TMA advice and try and get an 'in' to the essay, something to hang it on. At present I am thinking of equating policy making to project management, as the reasons for success or failure seem to be pretty similar.

Just got to find the inspiration...... maybe it will come to me during the World Cup qualifiers.....

No comments: