Monday 25 March 2013

DD203 - Power, Dissent, Equality : Writing TMA05

I have read most of the book (not Chapter 4), and made loads of notes, and listened to the audios and video on GM crops. I have never been this prepared to write an essay, but it is really hard going, this essay is going to the wire, 23:59 GMT on the 28th, which oddly gives me an extra four and a half hours to finish it - if I need to pull an all-nighter.

The structure of the essay is coming in fits and starts, as is the motivation to write, but I'm taking tomorrow as my Sunday off - having worked the weekend - so after a lie in and some personal admin I will be trying to get some ideas down.

The essay looks like it will be structured as,
  • Intro
  • Define policy making
  • Discuss Formulation
  • Discuss Decision making
  • Discuss Implementation
  • Wrap it up
  • Conclusion
Just need a little inspiration......

No comments: