Saturday 17 November 2012

DD203 - Power, Dissent, Equality : Week 7

17 Nov
  • Activity: Book 2: Chapter 3, 'Taking part in politics'; Chapter 4, 'Common citizenship and plural identities'
Two chapters !!! I think I am seriously falling behind...... my motivation mojo is failing and the TMA is due in about 3 weeks and the question is....

"What are the advantages of using a comparative approach to the study of contemporary politics? Please illustrate your answers making use of two empirical examples drawn from the module material."

 Firstly, I think that TMA questions should have a strick word count limit, and this question has breached thast limit.

Secondly, on the reasding so afr I am struggling with the advantages of using comparitive or indeed any approach.

Thirdly, I have no idea what empirical examples I have to choose from - I hope these become apparent in the next couple of chapters.

Better get reading......

No comments: