Friday 16 November 2012

DD203 - Power, Dissent, Equality : End of Week 6

This has been a struggle, although Chapter 2 is mildly better than Chapter 1.

The main problem is that the author is using far too many words to describe what appears to be fairly simple ideas. The same point is also hammered home over and over again, to the point when you think you are re-reading something you have already read.

I hope Chapter 3 is better, otherwise it is going to be a struggle to get through this and write the TMA ........and this is supposed to be fun :-(

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so pleased you found book 2 a 'drudge' as I too am struggling with it too! Especially chapter 1, what was that all about! Just hope I can scrape a pass 2 on this one!

Luke

The Accidental Student said...

Hi Luke,

Thanks for the comment, strangely now looking back at DD203 I seem to remember it fairly fondly, so I guess it must get better shortly :-)

Good luck with the course.