Sunday 26 February 2012

A222 Exploring Philosophy - TMA 4 Nearly finished.

This seems to have been the most straight forward TMA yet, which makes me think I have missed something, but as the question is straightforward and pretty much based only on Chapter 1 the outline is,
  • Intro - what I'm going to do.
  • Set Scene - Descartes distrust of knowledge from authority.
  • Explain Method of Doubt
  • Criticisms of Method of Doubt
  • Criticisms of Descartes need for certainty in knowledge and is his foundation of knowledge based on certainty realistic and even desirable.
  • Comclusion
The motivation to write this TMA has been the hardest thing, I may be getting a bit study fatigue as it has been relentless study for over a year now - glad now I didn't try and to do two overlapping courses simultaneously, and I maybe should have had a break between courses - too late now.


So four days to get the essay finished and polished.

No comments: