Tuesday 28 February 2012

A222 Exploring Philosophy - Internet Problems Hampering TMA Submission

Nearly there......

Working away from home this week which brings other challenges to study and writing essays, but also the challenge of poor and unreliable internet, not helped by a ship dropping its anchor on East Africa's fibre link.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-17179544

I guess these things happen, BUT WHY THIS WEEK !

As I've previously experienced Kenyan internet problems,  I'd already agreed with my tutor that I could submit as many partially finished essays as I want, in case I don't get to submit anything, and they will mark the last successful submission received before the deadline.

I'll continue to tweak away at this essay, even though further edits may never get submitted :-(

The internet is painfully slow here, I may never complain about UK internet speeds again !!!

No comments: