Friday 29 April 2011

DD101 Introducing the Social Sciences - TMA03 Submitted

Well I have submitted TMA03 now, and in the end it wasn't as bad as I had feared it would be, but I suppose the mark it is given will be the final judge of its value.

Both part 1 and part 2 were within 10 words of the maximum word count (550 &1100) so in the end there was no problem in writing, the difficulty is ensuring that the right things have been included and also staying on course to answer the question. It is very easy to go off on other tangents, so continually re-reading the question is necessary.

I managed to reference loads of ideas and theories, but in doing this you add to the word count, especially if the ideas are cited by other authors.

Now for the other hard bit, waiting for the thing to get marked. I'm not expecting anything back until the middle of May, so a lot of study to do between now and then.

No comments: