Thursday 27 January 2011

DD101 Introducing the Social Sciences - Week 2

The suggested time table for Week 2 
     Learning Companion 1, Week 2, p24 to p39 (5 hrs)
     Making Social Lives DVD, 'Material, Connected & Ordered Lives' (4 hrs)
     Online Activities 3 & 4 (2 hrs)
To be completed by the 19th Feb

 Decided to push on and get the rest of the reading and activities done as soon as possible to allow me a week to work on the TMA before the first tutorial. This is necessary as I am on holiday for about 9 days at exactly the wrong time, so will have to have the TMA submitted before going on holiday as nothing will be done while away.

This weeks work is again fairly straight forward and benefited from almost no input from the incredably off-putting 'llyod robson'. So I need to reflect a bit on what I've read, maybe go over the on-line activities again and then draft the assigment.

I have some ideas about the ways in which differences are made and re-made on a street near me, but until I can speak to the tutor I'm not 100% sure I'm on the right track.

No comments: