Friday 19 November 2010

DD101 Introducing the Social Sciences - All Signed Up

Well there you go...... remarkably easy...... a couple of minutes on the internet, a quick phone call and I'm now £650 lighter and starting Introducing the social sciences (DD101) in late January. 

Late January! I want to start now, especially after I got my OU login and found out that the course material is not due to be sent until December, and the course website doesn't go live until late January either.

So what to do....... I've picked the rest of the courses I think I want to do to complete a BA (Honours) Politics, Philosophy and Economics, with the Qualification Planner,

 

Current modules

Introducing the social sciences (DD101)                                    

Intended modules


Level 2
Economics and economic change (DD202)
Exploring philosophy (A222)
Power, dissent, equality: understanding contemporary politics (DD203)
 Level 3
A world of whose making? (DU301)                   
Doing economics: people, markets and policy (DD309)                   



....... and I've played around with the Predict Your Degree Classification, but all that has achieved is confirming how much work there is coming up.

So not much else to do now except wait.

1 comment:

Ultra Petite said...

Hi,
I'm so glad to have finally come across someone else who is planning on working towards the PPE degree!
I am pretty much in the same situation that you were here, now. I start in October and it can't come soon enough.
Best wishes,
Toria