Monday 1 June 2015

DD309 : Doing economics: people, markets and policy - Printed and posted

Staples quoted nearly £100 to print three copies of my EMA, and it would only be possible if the person who knew how to work the machine was in and it would take some time , and I may have to book it in and oh well it all seemed like too much trouble for them.

I contacted another local printer, who sounded slightly more interested, but only slightly, and then he didn't bother emailing me a quote.

Luckily, our local college also has a print shop, and not only were they happy to print my EMAs and bind them, they did so on the spot (20 mins) and only charged £30, which all things considered I thought was a bargain.

Content aside, flicking through the bound EMA it does look pretty good - if there are marks for presentation I should do well in that category.



Then it was straight off to the Post Office.

The lady behind the counter was pretty adamant that the only way to guarantee delivery for Friday was registered post. I have heard that the OU don't like registered post, well they are going to have to get over that, I have proof of posting as required.

As soon as it says EMA received on the website I can relax for a bit.

No comments: