Monday 9 March 2015

DD309 : Doing economics: people, markets and policy - Lost all motivation......

I don't know if everyone goes through this at some stage, but I have lost all motivation for this course and I have no idea why.

My TMA results so far have been fantastic. I broadly understand and reasonably enjoy the course, but for the last three weeks or so I have been unable to lift a book with anything approaching enthusiasm and consequently I am staring down the barrel of an uncompleted TMA.

It is a good job I am off work tomorrow, it will be a bit of a cramming session and speed reading , so this is going to be a bit of a messy TMA, but the bigger concern is that if I don't get my study mojo back I have no idea how I am going to finish this course, let alone the whole degree.

No comments: