Saturday 7 March 2015

DD309 : Doing economics: people, markets and policy - Week 21

Week 21 – Block 5: Research Methods – Week 1: Introduction

PartTask
21.1 Research Methods Week 1 – Doing your economics project: Introduction and overviewRead Week 1: Introduction and overview in the PDF booklet DYEP: Getting started
21.2 Online tutorials – DYEP: Starting your projectComplete the online tutorials DYEP – Starting your project I, II and III
21.3 Online tutorials – DYEP: Studying the sample projectsComplete the online tutorials DYEP – Studying the sample projects I, II and III
21.4 Project Timeline – Recording your progress towards your module projectLearn the various stages of your project work

1 comment:

chavboy said...

Hi there, I'm starting this course in October any chance of sending me the course material in PDF form so I can read ahead. Would really appreciate it. Thanks thebrooksuk@gmail.com